Hey guys! I'm Ekaterina Matveeva.
I'm a linguist, founder and CEO of Amolingua. Check out below what I've been up to :)
• TEDx speaker in the UK and TEDx speaker coach in LatAm
• Toastmasters speaker with rewards for the best improvised speech and gestures on the stage
• Winner of the 30-seconds-pitch competition 2015 at Google Campus London
• Since 2013 I've been participating in debating and training debaters at the World and European University Debating Championships in the format of Oxford Debating Union
• In 2014 I got trained in NLP (neurolinguistic programming) and I use these techniques in presentations
• Since 2015 I've been training 3DS (3 Day StartUp) participants to prepare pitches and since 2017 I am an accredited 3DS facilitator, leading the whole programme on my own
• Since 2015 I've been in the finals of varios pitch competitions, gathered best practices from British and European coaches from competitions such as thePitch, European Youth Awards, etc
•At the end of 2015 my start-up Amolingua (still called Europeonline at that time) got selected among TOP 20 hottest start-ups of the world by GEW and CNBC
•I won UK Business Woman title 2015 in the British national competition "the GradFactor"
• In 2016 I got a grant from the Scottish government to get into an exclusive programme with mentors from MIT&Harvard Business School on the subject of scaling companies internationally and presenting projects to global partners
• I've gone through training on innovation with mentors from Singularity University and in 2017 worked on organisation of Singularity University Summit in Berlin
• In 2017 I got to the regional finals of the Voom pitch competition organised by Sir Richard Branson in Glasgow, received training from Virgin Media mentors on presentation preparation for TV and live broadcasting